Monday 11 November 2013

Twinkle, Twinkle & Kaleidoscope

I've just spent the last 4 day's sitting on my sofa crocheting.
I want to finish Twinkle, Twinkle as soon as possible as I want to start concentrating on the Kaleidoscope Club Blanket.
At the moment I'm obsessed with Twinkle, I need to finish it as I've started the club blanket and I know once I get stuck in I won't be able to do anything else,
 I've taken a few sneaky peak photo's of the club blanket. I want to show you what it looks like so far, but I want it to be secret, so I've tried not to give too much away.

This photo is the whole blanket (so far), its the back folded into quarters, I haven't sewn the ends in yet, just in case the colours are wrong and I have to move them around.


This is a close up of the front.


This is what Twinkle looked like on Thursday morning.


And this is what it looked like last night before I went to bed.


And a few shots taken in daylight over the weekend, the colours are truer. It hasn't been blocked and so it looks lumpy.
And I'm going to run out of the background colour, I'm trying to dye some more, but the chances are it will be totally different, so I have to work out what to do next.......



3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks amazing! I really like Twinkle Twinkle but I am excited to see a bit of the Kaleidoscope blanket too. I signed up over the weekend and can't wait for January to arrive!
    Marjolein (daughter of JoAn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing , i love the colours , looking forward to seeing the finished design .
    You work such wonders with that hook of yours .........
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As i have Seen this picture now... I guess i can't say no.... Even of the Things i have at home....., but are you also telling us the secrect, of how putting 660 !! Triangles together ?????
    Wonderful work Amanda

    ReplyDelete