Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kaleidoscope Part 2 - February 2014

Oooops - I meant to do this post a couple of weeks ago, but Unravel and announcing the book got in the way.

Its a good job I didn't do it before Unravel because if I had done I wouldn't have this lovely photo of Caroline and her February.
I was so excited to see her and her Kaleidoscope, its the first one I've seen in person and I'm really hoping I will meet some more Kaleidoscope girls and their blankets over the course of this year's shows.
I know I have some coming to see us at Wonderwool in about 6 weeks


And here are few of our other member's wip photo's, I'm so pleased with the way they are progressing, I feel like a very proud mum.
If you click on the member's name it will take you to their project page on Ravelry.





7800farenheit



hiloontje

I really admire this kind of dedication :-)





1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see all the photo's. My photo was made during a 12 hrs cartrip from Austria to the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete