Tuesday 26 January 2016

Hibernation & week 4

Good morning

January is always a deep dark month


I seem to have spent the last few weeks hiding in my house cuddled up crocheting my newest design in front of the fire.
This is a week's worth of crochet on Sagittarius A, the design is beginning to build and I hope by the next round of motifs you will be able to see what it is.
You might know already or maybe you can guess, but I'm not telling you yet as I like to keep you guessing :-)


So as its so miserable I thought I'd edit Posy for this week's pattern of the week.
Posy is one of my oldest designs and was originally created for a CAL on Ravelry.
Its a small shoulder wrap/shawl made with a very simple 2 round motif, the sample was made in alpaca which makes it perfect for cool summer evenings.
The pattern is HERE on Ravelry
And if you add the code at checkout you will receive a discount, the code is Posyweek4


      

love amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment