Wednesday 14 June 2017

Shocked & Delighted - British Knitting & Crochet Awards

I was wandering around Facebook, catching up with the news feed and came across several of my crochet designer friends posting about being nominated for awards in the British Knitting & Crochet Awards. So I clicked the link to vote for my friends.

Towards the bottom of the page there is a category for Favourite Crochet Book, I was very shocked & delighted to find my book Rainbow Crocheted Blankets has been nominated :-)
I've never been nominated for a prize before, so I feel very honoured and proud to be recognised, its all very exciting.

So if you have a copy of the book and like it, I'd love it if you could vote for me.
If you take the time to vote, you are automatically put into a prize draw.

You can find all the details HERE


If you don't already have a copy of the book you can find signed copies of the UK version in my Etsy shop - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment